Our project named Let's Develop Networks and Create Opportunities for Hippotherapy, accepted by the European Union, aims to establish a hippotherapy network in Turkey within the scope of access to health.
1. To raise awareness of individuals in need and their families, related non-governmental organizations, and ultimately the society about hippotherapy by doing awareness activities.
2. To establish a network to support the development and accessibility of hippotherapy among relevant professional groups and non-governmental organizations in Turkey.
3. Supporting the therapeutic effects of hippotherapy with scientific studies and advocating for the acceptance of hippotherapy as a complementary treatment method in the relevant commissions of the Ministry of Health.
4. To ensure that hippotherapy practices reach certain standards in Turkey by creating practice guides for professional team members (therapists, equine trainers, and veterinarians) involved in hippotherapy practices.
5. To establish the quality standards of therapy horses and hippotherapy centers at the national level.
General Coordinator: Prof. Dr. Şükrü TORUN - AU Faculty of Health Sciences/Language and Speech Therapy Department - Language and Speech Therapy Sub-Department / AU TUDAM Music Therapy Unit
Legal Representative: Cafer YILDIRIM - Dr. Medical Pharmacologist / Veterinarian / ESOGU Faculty Member
Project Coordinator: İbrahim Serdar KOÇAR
Project Assistant: Nisa Nur TEMEL - International Relations Specialist
Project Assistant: Merve BİTKİN - Horse Trainer / Nurse
● Eskişehir Osmangazi University
● Eskişehir Provincial Health Directorate
● Eskişehir Regional Directorate of Forestry
● Young Academy Sports Club Association
● Handy Club Ostrava
● Czech Republic Hippotherapy Federation
● Eskişehir Provincial Directorate of National Education
● Eskişehir Bilecik Chamber of Veterinary Doctors
● Arslan Sports Club Association
● Youth Preparation and Combating Unemployment Association